You might be a medical student if:
1. You can sit through hours of lectures on depressing topics and still be excited about your education.
2. You believe that popular songs are really all about determination to get through medical school.
3. Better yet, you re-write popular love songs so they apply better to your asexual relationship with your textbooks.
4. You can’t decide if your headaches are from tension, your worsening vision (thanks, small print Goodman & Gilman!), a brain tumor, or your chronic bruxism.
6. You are so focused on learning where superior colliculus is that you fail to take advantage of the ample zombie-joke opportunities that presented themselves in neuroanatomy lab.
7. You’ve responded to a call for medical assistance and have been turned away.